1) The Illuminated Menuscript was either stolen using invisibility or by bribing a guard.
2) The Oasis Runners stole an item sometime before the guild who bribed a guard.
3) Of the guild that used distraction and the Sun Chasers, one stole the Wedding Ring and the other committed the theft at 5:00 a.m.
4) The guild that climbed the palace walls committed the theft sometime after the Wedding Ring was stolen.
5) Of the guild that bribed a guard and the Pyramid Prowlers, one stole Pocket Chess and the other committed the theft at midnight.
6) Neither the guild that committed the theft at 3:00 a.m. nor the guild that bribed a guard stole the Magical Blue Amulet.
7) The Royal Telescope was not stolen at 3:00 a.m., nor was it stolen by the Desert Scarabs.
8) The guild that used invisibility committed the theft one hour before the Dagger Clan.
9) Pocket Chess was not stolen by the Sun Chasers, nor was it stolen at 2:00 a.m.
10) The guild that committed the theft at 1:00 a.m. did not use a disguise.
11) The Illuminated Menuscript was stolen by the Pyramid Prowlers.
12) The Hand of the Anubis committed the theft one hour after the guild that used a disguise.
13) The Grand Speech Scroll was either stolen at 4:00 a.m. or via the sewers.
14) The guild that used the sewers committed the theft sometime after the Royal Telescope was stolen.
Midnight: Illuminated Manuscript, Pyramid Prowlers, Invisibility
1:00: Wedding Ring, Dagger Clan, Distraction
2:00: Royal Telescope, Oasis Runners, Disguise
3:00: Grand Speech Scroll, Hand of Anubis, Sewers
4:00: Pocket Chess, Desert Scarabs, Bribery
5:00: Magical Blue Amulet, Sun Chasers, Climb